Monday 24 March 2008

My cold got worse today. Dengan runny nose, sore throat, slight temperature, disappering taste sense and on top of that, my hayfever's back! At least it's still a public holiday so the other half can look after the kids. But I still had to cook because the other half hasn't cooked for maybe 3 years now so the little misses weren't prepared to eat his cooking, hehehe...And since I had to cook dinner, I thought that I might as well cooked a lavish spread (well, lavish for us anyway ! :-) ). Maybe sebab tak sedap badan, tengok food pun tak lalu nak makan so nak naikkan my selera i masak my favourite, ayam masak merah, pajeri terung and acar timun with nasi minyak! Kalah orang tak demam nya dishes, hehehe.... The other half loves acar timun n nanas. Kalau boleh memanglah dia suruh buat everytime makan nasi but biasalah kan, I ni bukannya isteri mithali, hahaha.

So malam ni tak bolehlah berceloteh panjang sbb tak larat nak type banyak2...Wish me well soon kay!

No comments: