Thursday 20 March 2008

Malam ni tak nak cerita pasal dinner tapi nak cerita pasal my new 'toy'. Tadi we all pegi window shopping lepas ambik the kids from school and masuk lah ke Target sbb dia tengah 15% off everything. Since it's going to be a long easter holiday wknd starting from tomorrow we wanted to just browse around looking at all the chocolate easter eggs and bunnies. The little misses will be having a 5 day easter holiday until Tuesday, aggggghhhhhhhh, help me!.....


Anyway, I found a kitchen gadget at the clearance aisle that's called 'mistral mini delight snack maker'. On the box it says comes with recipe book but searched for it high and low, there wasnt anything in the box, not even the manual! But since it was only $9, I still bought it thinking that I can always search for the recipes on the net. The other half could only shook his head when I showed him what I bought, hehehe...But even he was quite taken with the strange looking snack maker. Rasanya lah kan, boleh buat kaya balls or kuih cara in those holes. I might let the little misses have another baking day during these 5 day holidays and maybe they can try the snack maker. Who knows, they might like 'playing' with it, hehehe....
p/s we all makan pizza n garlic bread malam ni...

No comments: