Tuesday 4 March 2008

Hari ni bz betul lah...I feel like I'm so behind with the housework yg tak pernah habis ni. Like today, I kena masak 2 sets of dinner, 1 for tonite and 1 for tomorrow nite. Esok, I'll be helping at the school's canteen the whole day, and then after school, I've got to send miss soon-to-be-9 to her first soccer practice for this year so memang tak sempat lah nak masak esok for dinner. Tu yang masak hari ni so bila balik from soccer practice, tinggal panaskan aje and the kids can have dinner before 7. We normally have our dinner at 6 pm on weeknites so the kids can be in bed by 7.30 for miss 4 1/2 and 8 pm for miss soon-to-be-9. Once soccer practice's started, Wednesdays akan jadi kelam kabut. We were thinking of putting miss 4 1/2 in soccer as well but she's so tiny compared to other kids her age so kesian pulaknya nanti kena 'bully' by the other team, hehehe...



Tonite's dinner I guess is typical Malaysian, a mixture of chinese and malay dishes. The kids been asking for 'porcupine balls' so since ada lebih mince tadi, buatkanlah sikit for them. The other half's been asking for sambal so I made sambal sotong to go with the nasi goreng udang. Sayangnya, kuah sambal tu tercair pulak nya,dah malas nak betulkan, makan macam tu aje lah, hehehe..I like sotong and luckily the other half suka sotong masak sambal jugak, a marriage made in heaven, hahaha...

No comments: