Monday 28 April 2008

Hoooraaayyyy, it's school time again tomorrow after 2 weeks of holidays! Sekolah kat sini tak semestinya start on Monday, that's why harini was their last day of holiday. The first week of holiday went really fast dgn swimming and preparation for miss 9's party but the second week went on and on and on...........for me especially! I guess sebab the little misses pun dah bored sgt2 duduk rumah aje, balik2 tengok muka each other so hari2 ada saje benda yang nak digaduhkan. And the constant attention seeking 'Mummy look, Mummy look, Mummy look, Mummy look', mau terkehel my neck sebab asik kena tengok whatever they were showing off to me! And since the Daddy's not home, nama Mummy ajelah yang naik setiap masa. Can't wait to have a quiet time to myself esok pagi after the little misses have gone to school, hehehe.....

The other half's already on the plane on the way back from NY so malam ni my last mee dinner. Actually, I pun dah rindu with my western food sebenarnya so quite glad he's coming home tomorrow, hehehe..... But rasanya dia akan mintak sambal sebab dah seminggu dia tak makan sambal kan ;-).

Dinner malam ni, masa still dalam wok lagi, mee hailam versi sempoi and tak pedas. Cuma letak 1/4 teaspoon cili paste saje but Miss 9 dah sibuk ckp pedas. Miss 4 1/2 sikit pun tak komplen pedas, laju aje dia makan, siap tambah lagi, hehehe....

P/S to Mommy Lily and Nabialishad, resipi anzac biscuits tu I'll post esok ye! I'll post both, the original recipe and my 'tersilap' resipi, hehehe....

No comments: