Monday 2 July 2012

Wouldn’t it be nice….

I’m having a makan2 at my house for early lunch/ brunch this Thursday.

Everytime I buat makan2, I rasa segala macam benda I nak buat and masak!

Segala websites yang ada recipes I jelajah konon2 nak cari the perfect dishes and desserts to make for the guests.

But knowing my kudrat and willpower and laziness, selalunya memang ends up with me cooking only a few things aje, hikhikhik….

Takpe, you can always wish for the stars kan, manalah tau one day I will overcome my laziness and cook and bake up a storm…

Hahahahaha….. And pigs will fly Smile with tongue out.

My menu so far is still undecided and keeps on changing..

Sebab everytime I nampak recipe yang rasa macam sedap and best aje, I terus letak on the list.

Pastu, bila nampak another mouth-watering dish, I put that one pulak on the list.

So, by the end, the list has so many things on it which I have to cross out one by one because I only have 2 hands and no helper.

Kalau lah I ni macam the genie in “I dream of Genie” tu, just blink my eyes and everything is done, alangkah bagus nya, hehehehe….

Actually boleh jugak nak buat macam tu, just swipe my credit card and all things can materialise….

But tak best lah kan sebab bukan kita yang buat sendiri, heeee…

Malam ni for dinner, I made baked sausages with apple.

I used the white rectangular dish to cook and bake the dinner tonite.

IMG_9266

First I sauteed the onion wedges and the garlic until they are soft.

IMG_9270

Then I added the sausages and brown them.

IMG_9276

Then I added the sliced apple, mustard, BBQ sauce, tomato paste and chicken stock.

Put the whole thing, covered, in a moderate oven for about 20-30 minutes or until the sausages are fully cooked.

This is how it looks like after 30 minutes.

IMG_9277

We had it with crusty bread and steamed veges.

I said to The Other Half, “See, I do use the kitchen gadgets and stuff that I bought.” Open-mouthed smile

10 comments:

Cheq Sue said...

phewww... cayalah ayat akhir akak tu, memang kena sungguh. i loike!

Miss Cool said...

yey yey yey i can see u use the gadget. clearly! :)

ellynadyra said...

i do love ur last statement hahaha

kasihredha said...

cantik arrr white rectangular dish tu (gambar atas nampak macam pink).
Tak sia2 beli...so TOH x leh nak kata apalah kan :)

TopsyTurvyMum said...

Apsal i tak pernah jumpa yg white colour camni haaa?
Cantikk! Yang merah banyak tapi macam selalu sgt nampak, rasa tak cun pulak dahh. White pulak yang cantik hehehe.

Umm AA said...

sedapnya kak, telan air liur jer lah...

Trying To Be Muslim.. said...

Kak Lg.....
waaaaaaaaaa......dah gune gadget baru....kikikiki......sedap tu simple sausage with apple for dinner....

Aymy With L♥ve said...

Eheee... likeee the last part... last week pun i ada beli few gadjet since dah start summer sales everywhere... My other half tanya, are you going to use it here or nak angkut bawak balik Msia... Sebabnya tgk i laju jer isi troli macam esok-esok tak boleh nak beli ... :)

PUTUBAMBU said...

kannnnnn....
tak membazir pun beli barang2 tu semua..

hehhee

lemongrass said...

Cheq sue,
walaupun tak guna immediately, tapi akan I guna jugak satu hari nanti, hehehe...

Shahlin,
I pun siap tunjuk kat hubby masa i guna the baking dish semalam, heheh

Elly,
Or else hubby I akan pot pet tanya bila nak guna the things yg I beli. but the stuff yg I beli yg dia tak nampak, dia tak tanya, hahaha...

Kak Kasih,
memang tak sia2 beli so rasanya boleh lah beli lagi lepas ni kan, ahaha

TTM,
I beli kat House and it's by Maxwell&Williams aje. The product is called microstoven. Tapi I minat yg merah sbb nmpk garang you, hahaha

Ummuaidan,
alhamdulillah, kenyang we all makan habiskan, hehehe

Ayu,
Dah guna, baru beli terus guna, hahaha.
Sausage and apple ni kan sebenarnya a very nice combination.

Aymy,
wehehehe....samalah kita ye, laju aje mengisi trolley dgn entah apa2 benda. Mana lah hubby kita tak pot pet pot pet kan :-D.

Putu,
betul tu, tak membazir, hehehe