Wednesday 19 November 2008

What a tiring day, rushing off everywhere then menemankan the Little Misses at their swimming classes for 2 hours, then rushed back home to masak dinner, then kemas dapur and rumah sikit, now I'm tired! :-). So, layan gambar aje lah ye malam ni. Recipes tart and truffles will follow soonish :-).

meehoon sup yang teramat sempoinya sbb tak cukup bahan2 but janji ada sambal kicap tu dah sedap sangat2 lah tu for me, hehehe. Hidup jawa! Wahkahkahkahkahkah. I boleh buat meehoon sup ni pun sebab the other half balik lambat malam ni so I could cook apa yang I teringin nak makan. He said he deosn't mind makan leftovers from last night, hehehe..... Teruk betul wife dia ni bagi dia makan leftovers :-).


The Little Misses lunch boxes' pack pagi tadi.

5 comments:

emilayusof said...

yummy!

salam dari Malaysia! Anak-anak anda comel yang teramat!

shaz said...

I cant give my kids muesli bar, because of that nut allergy thingy at school.

AlifZuhdi said...

love to see zahra..she looks like my Zahraa..

lemongrass said...

Hi Emila,
thanks for visiting my blog. I pun dah jenguk your site and we love your drawings/ paintings (if that's the right term). They are really beautiful. I wish I can draw like you. I can't even draw to save my life! :-)

Hi Shaz,
My kid's got peanut allergy as well but we've told the school and class that as long as people don't bring food with peanuts in it, we don't mind. She's not severely allergic to them so tu yg the school tak strict sgt tu, hehehe.

lemongrass said...

Hi Alifzuhdi,
You've got a Zahra too? how old is she? So hair dia pun curly like mine lah ye? that's really cute :-)