Wednesday 18 June 2008

Hi Everyone, Lemongrass's better half here. She wanted me to let you know she is safely in Malaysia but the day they arrived someone stole the phone cable (for the copper) somewhere in Ijok. This means that she cannot access the internet until it is all fixed. This may take a few days. She will of course blog again as soon as she can. In the mean time she thinks I am going to blog on her behalf, but if you pay me enough I might post some good gossip about her and the little misses instead. Bidding starts now (though I might need to stay at your place when I come to Malaysia if she finds out).

4 comments:

masz_73 said...

ahahhahaha... u sooo funny mr other half!.. looks like i will miss her blog until she get connected back. neewaY i dont mind with the gossip..ahahhaha.. sorry LG.. :P (gurau ajer..:P )

Mommy Lily said...

hi! better half,

please ...please..

can't wait to hear about them in malaysia..

~MrSShamSul~ said...

gunala pc akeem kat ijok tu.. kan ada

akeem said...

bukan pasal pc or pe la nana..line telefon kat ijok kena curik..thats why internet pun takde..klu tak..angah dah blogging dah lama..hehe