Sunday 15 June 2008



" All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go,

I'm standing here outside the door,

I hate to wake you up to say goodbye......"


Finally, we are all packed and ready (hopefully, hehehe). Macam ni lah tiap kali balik M'sia, punyalah banyak barang2 di bawak balik. Luckily tak angkut sekali the kitchen sink :-). Each of the big suitcase weighs around 25kg, berat kan! Ihave no idea what's in them that's so heavy. And everytime balik M'sia, it's always just me and the little misses so tu yang I my arm muscles are quite strong from lugging the suitcases and hand luggage around :-). But I guess sebab dah biasa so tak lah jadi hal for me.

I guess this will be the last entry from Perth for the next 5 weeks. My next entry will be from Malaysia. To all my friends out there yang selalu jenguk my blog ni, I'll still be posting entries from M'sia but maybe tak sekerap sekarang. It depends on ada net ke tak wherever I am at that time and how hectic my holidays schedules are :-). And since I'm on holidays, tak kan adalah gambar2 dishes yang I cook sebab I'll be eating other people's cooking, yeay, hehehe...

Before I lupa, my pre holiday weight : 46.5kg. God knows what it'll be in 5 weeks time! As long as tak cecah 50kg, I'll be happy, wahkahkahkah.....

To all my new cyber friends in M'sia, kalau ada rezeki insyaAllah kita akan berjumpa. And to everyone who wished me safe journey to and fro, thanks for the wishes. Jangan lupa jenguk2 my blog ni ye eventhough I'm on holiday :-).

Lastly, to everyone


Au Revoir, Arrivederci, Aufwiedersehen, Hasta la vista and Until we meet again.....





2 comments:

are said...

selamat jln LG..haihai byebye!!!
jelesnye org nak blk m'sia.huk huk huk!!!

lemongrass said...

hi are,
thanks :-).seronok kan holidays ni,pegi mana2 pun klu holidays mesti best,hehe